Bio-Algae Concentrates are made up of four distinct types of algae, each selected for its unique nutritional profile. Although it is possible to find each algae in its individual form, BAC is a specially crafted and synergistic blend of the four. I strongly recommend using Bio-Algae Concentrates as a whole and not eating its algae separately.
Over 20 years and more then 20,000 person years of research have been devoted to achieving the characteristics that make Bio-Algae Concentrates a nearly “magic” food: Completeness, Balance and Synergy.
So here are some of the differences between Bio-Algae Concentrates and other algae products:
- Over 5,000 known nutrients, thousands more than in any single algae.
- A complete amino acid makeup: all known essential plus 12 non essential amino acids.
- All known macro and micro minerals and all known essential and non essential minerals. Additionally, certain rare trace elements that are only available in certain volcanic regions of the world.
- Over 4,000 algae enzymes. The largest amount known in any combination of natural whole food. Spirulina taken alone, for example, may contain only 2,000.
- The largest amount of naturally occurring mixed carotenoids: the solution to preventing cancer as recommended by the American Cancer Society.
And many more not listed here…
- For a food to be bioavailable there are bio-chemical co-dependency requirements. Why do you think that you are told to take certain vitamins with a meal? It took the research team several years to discover that spirulina alone was not fully bioavailable. This is because by itself, spirulina is too low in zinc and vitamin C to be able to fully deliver its trace elements and other nutrients.
- Bio-Algae Concentrates contains high level of phytonutrients! Taken alone, spirulina (like chlorella and blue-green algae) is too low in antioxidant factor (ORAC) and too large in protein content (65%) to make a truly perfect and “magic” food. These algae contain too much “green pigment” nutrients and not enough of the “red pigment” phytonutrients like beta carotene, alpha carotene, licopene, lutein, etc.
The interaction of two or more agents so that their combined effect is greater than the sum of their individual effects. For example: the effect of lycopene in combination with vitamin E is greater than that of lycopene alone plus that of vitamin E alone.
- The previous characteristics of completeness, availability of required co-dependent nutrients, balance, timing, etc. all contribute to Optimum Synergy in Bio-Algae Concentrates.
- When consumed and subjected to the enzymatic breakdown process of digestion, 5,000 bioavailable nutrients found in Bio-Algae Concentrates easily explode into 50,000 sub nutrients that are distributed throughout the 100 trillion cells of our body. This is called Optimum Cellular Nutrition.
Refers to the availability of a nutrient to the body. Nutrients that are bioavailable are absorbed by the organism, digested and distributed to the various parts of the body where they are required to support good health.
- The protein in Bio-Algae Concentrates is rated 95% NPU (Net Protein Utilization)
- Calcium spirulan found in the Chlorophyll of Bio-Algae Concentrates has a 90% NCU (Net Calcium Utilization)
- Within twenty minutes of consuming Bio-Algae Concentrates, people and tests report digestive ease, blood sugar stabilization, cell count normalization, etc.
As you can see, Bio-Algae Concentrates offer a vast range of nutraceutical advantages over other simpler algae. The health benefits and the strengths of each algae in Bio-Algae Concentrates overlap. That is why I recommend Bio-Algae Concentrates over single algae.
If you are suffering from a particular health condition, you should increase your consumption of Bio-Algae Concentrates as best suited for that condition. When it comes to serious health conditions, it is always best to consult your healthcare professional. Some health conditions are discussed in more detail in the following pages. Recommended dosages of Bio-Algae Concentrates are also covered in more detail in the ‘How to Take Bio-Algae Concentrates’ section.
Now we will take a look at the use of Bio-Algae Concentrates for specific health conditions and dietary patterns.